Hello. I just thought i would start up a blog for the fun of it. Then if anyone looks on here they can see what is up with me and how i'm doing.
I'm just working at Alpine Credit Union. It is alot of fun and i love it. I just moved home back to Alpine with my parents and my brother.
Life has been crazy, with me moving home and finishing up my calling in my last singles ward. I was the Sports Co-Chair. Very stressful trying to figure out how to work it. We did intruamurals at BYU, and i had no idea what i was doing. But it was a good learning experiance for me. I learned alot of paitence.
When i'm not working, i'm just hanging out with my friends and family. Or just doing some little project in my room. Not very exciting i know. But that's me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment