December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

So i forgot my camera when i went to my aunt and uncle's house, so you don't get any pictures of our Thanksgiving! But i just wanted to thank the Peterson's who let me come share Thanksgiving with them! My parents were out of town visiting my sister in Nebraska, and i had to work the day after, so i got to spend the day with the Peterson side of the fam. I am so thankful for everything you all have done for me! You are such a great family, and I'm so thankful that i get to be apart of it! The dinner was amazing, and Kris....i loved that couch! I took such a great nap, well until all the kids started screaming and jumping on you! :) Thank you again! I had so much fun!
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and i hope you all enjoy the Holidays!

1 comment:

roberta said...

Jessica - I want to thank you for being with us on Thanksgiving. It just would have felt empty without you. You were a great help. The tables were decorated so cute and that couch really needed company in the afternoon. And the kids really did have fun wrestling with Kris - even if did wear him out. But he survived. We have a great family and I love each one so much.
Thanks for your loves and hugs. Grandma