Oh my goodness, it has surely been FOREVER since I last posted anything. My life really has been quite boring--work, school, work school, work, school.......same old thing! haha :)
My Halloween was quite relaxing actually! Didn't really do a whole lot for the weekend. Friday I went to Wingers, Comedy Sports, and hung out with my girls! Saturday I mostly hung out around the house, babysat my nephew, Caleb, for a couple hours, and watched Robin Hood with my Dad. It was a good weekend.

This is me with a my co-workers that dressed up on Friday.
This coming weekend, my ward has the opportunity to go to Martins Cove! I'm so so so excited!! We are going to be reenacting the crossing of the Sweetwater River. It's the anniversary when the Martins Company went through. November 4th is the actual date, but we will be going on the 6th! It will be a lot of fun! I will post next week on my experience! :)
1 comment:
Cute Picture!!! Only I couldn't blow it up to really see what ya'll dressed up as! Sounds like you are having fun!!! Muss ya girl!
Post a Comment