So, I really need to find a way to get in the habit of getting on here once a week, or at least more often then I do! :) But here is an update!

Here is my lovely name tag! I LOVE MY NEW JOB! Ya there are times where it is slow and boring, and i'm not sure what to do, but I love it! I felt so welcomed in, unlike my previous job! I can tell that they really appreciate their employees! Everyone has been really nice and are eager to get to know me. I love the little incentives that have happened, like wearing this name tag got me a $10 gift card to iTunes. One of the doctors one day came up to the front and told us all to order from JCW'S, because he was buying lunch for everyone. Little things like that happen every once in a while, and it just keeps you knowing that you are appreciated for working for them. I love it! Not even because of that, but because of what I do. I went to school for this and I'm actually doing it. I get to see all the cute little kids come in. I get to see all the interesting names parents name their kids..haha! :)
Other than finally enjoying what I do, i'm still just working on getting everything ready for my ward Christmas party! Picture this....Live band, catered food from Magelby's, karaoke, dancing, Santa Claus, Photo booth, Ugly sweater contest....how can a party like that not be AWESOME!! :) I'm way excited for this! I'm such a good planner! HA!
That's my life right now! So you can say i'm doing pretty good!
Till next time!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun life sister!! Keep enjoying life! :)
Good job sister. I am proud of you! Sounds like you are turning out to be quite the party planner too! It is going to be a great party, I am sure.
Post a Comment