August 20, 2008
What a week...
Wow so far my week has been very stressful! My weekend was really good! I went to Lagoon on Friday...went to a Family Reunion on Saturday...and watched my nephew get blessed on Sunday! And my sister was in town from St. George with her two boys so it was a lot of fun! But then monday hit! We all love mondays right?! Well this one hated me (and my mom) especially! I woke up at 4 in the morning sick to my stomach! It never ceased that day till i went to bed at 9 p.m. I stayed home from work and sat on our recliner and watched the Olympics and slept all day long! We think it was food poisoning...but from Saturday night. Of a steak that i had that wasn't cooked all the way! It's weird to think that it waited clear till Monday morning to hit! So i ate some saltine crackers and had my brother and dad give me a blessing! I went to work on Tuesday, but still not feeling to hot, better, but not completely! I then went and somewhat played Ultimate Frisbee like Brandon and I do every Tuesday night! I kind of just stood there and walked around! But of the only time that i jumped and caught the frisbee my cellphone fell out of my pocket, and i noticed to late! We spent like an hour searching for it on this soccer field! Keep in mind....it's dark! It's like 10:30p.m.! So we even got cars to come shine their lights on the field but that didn't work! I went back this morning for about another hour and still didn't find it! So after i got off work my family and I went and searched for it! It took us about 5 MIN. to find it! How annoying is that! I think its just the influence of my parents being there! haha! But i seriously hate the feeling of loosing something! Even if it's a stupid cell phone....i go crazy! Not to mention that this is a brand new phone of like a week! So it's been a very stress full day! I just had get that off my chest! Whew! I'm better now! Let's hope the rest of this week will be better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
AWWW Jessica!!!! I am so glad that is resolved and that you did not have to spend your money on another phone! Yea!!!
Well, it wasn't food poisoning.....but it was something, because I had the same thing on Monday night and Tuesday. I finally felt better yesterday. Several people in my neighborhood had the same thing too. Somethin' is going around! Glad you're feeling better!
I am sorry you were sick muffin! I am glad you are feeling better and that you found your beloved phone! :) Love ya girl!
umm hello...thanks for telling me you had a blog. gezz am i like not your friend of something??
Post a Comment