

(Pics of where we stayed up American Fork Canyon! So Beautiful!)Today was my Birthday! The Big 21! It was fun....except that i had to work all day and that my boss made me cry(haha he was just having a bad day and let it all out on me)! But other than that it was good! I had a very exciting weekend to make up for it! I went up the canyon with my parents and my dad took me four wheeling! It was so much fun....until he tried to take me up a hill that was all big rocks and it scared me half to death! I thought i was going to roll the 4-wheeler! But it was fun...we got way dirty from everyone else driving by and kicking up the dirt! We got rained on, on sunday, but we played games in the trailer! Monday i went out to breakfast with my best friend Aislynn and my friend Sean. We went to a movie, the mall, and a BBQ at her parents house! It was alot of fun! Mom and Dad made me dinner and my cake was so good! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Now i'm off to Vegas! haha just kidding!


2 comments:
I AM SORRY YOUR BOSS MADE YOU CRY...THE BIG MEANIE!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU HAD A NICE BIRTHDAY. LOVE THE PICS! YOU ARE JUST DARLING!
Hey Jess!! YOu're blog is so cute! Looks like you had a great birthday! Minus your dumb boss! haha..gotta love work sometimes! I hope everything's going great!! Love ya!
Post a Comment