January 5, 2009

New Years!!!

Wow! I can't believe 2009 is all ready here! Last year has flown by so fast! Not really alot has happened, really. I moved back home from Provo, transfered offices from Orem to American Fork for my job. I've been getting really close to paying off my car, but that will be my big accomplishment for this year!! My Grammy did pass away this year, and that was really hard on all of us! But i'm so grateful for her to be burried here in American Fork, where i can visit her. I have missed her so much, and i will always miss her! I was able to participate in the Womens Chior for the General Relief Socitey Meeting. That was awesome! And i felt that my Grammy was proud of me for being able to do that...especially with my mother!

Christmas was great! I have my sister and her family up here in town. I will miss them, wherever they move to. New Years Eve was way fun! I had some friends come over and we went to Temple Square to see the lights and then came back home and played games! Here are some pictues! It was a good way to end a year! I LOVE Temple Square!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey Jess!! Such pretty pictures, I love the temple this time of year, it's gorgeous! Looks like you had a fun new years thats great! And congrats on almost paying off your car that is awesome, and I'm sure a great feeling! Love ya :)