Well I've still been training to become a MSR for my job. But i forgot about one part that comes with it.....i also need to become a Notary! As some of you might know....for those who have heard about it....taking the Notary test is REALLY REALLY HARD!! I'm so excited about it. Ha! Catch the sarcasm??
Anyway so I'm studying my 50 page study guide right now, trying to remember everything and the wording and all it says so that i can take the test this week or the beginning of next. My boss prefers me to have this done before i become an official MSR. So I'm trying not to stress! My manager told me that she would help me, but I'm still nervous! I really shouldn't be. But it's hard when most of the people that have taken this test, has failed it their first time....and had people helping them. Does that tell you something??
Anyway so now, I'm studying for it, and preparing to know all this stuff, just so that i can stamp a piece of paper and sign it! :D
Other than that, my life now is just dandy! I was so excited for spring to come, i always am, but i seem to forget the part about spring that just kills me! Hay fever! The first week or two of it, just drives me insane! Saturday i had ran to the gym and ran back, but you see it was windy outside, so by the time i got home i was dying! My eyes were red and itchy and my nose was running and i couldn't stop sneezing! It was insane! I hate having hay fever! Cause all weekend long, i just randomly start crying...well my eyes water way bad! So people think there is something wrong with me! hahaha It's funny at first, but now its just plain annoying!
I wish the snow would stay away! I don't mind the rain. I love the rain! Just go away snow! Well I'm excited for this summer! First i get to go see my sister in May. She lives in Nebraska....so I'm flying there. NEVER been on a plane before so that will be a great adventure! I can't even wait!
Well i hope all of you are doing well! Miss you Amanda, Angela, and Joshua and your families! Miss my wonderful nephews!
4 comments:
You will do great on your test! Even if you fail, it sounds like it happens to the best of them.
I am excited for you to come in May too! I think about it every day...or just about! ;)
Hey Jessica! Its Michelle, your cousin. It is great to see that you are doing good. If you want to see my blog email me at michelle_gamett@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite. Talk to you soon!
Jess, I'm aure you will do great! You always seem to come out on top! So what if those other people had help? Did it occur to you that maybe that's why they didn't pass the first time? Well, good luck--I hope you get it!
Hey Jess. you'll be just fine! last year we did a close at home packet to refinance our home loan and so we had to get a notery to witness and sign with us. It really seemed like a piece of cake for him. Good luck, you'll do great!
Post a Comment