February 22, 2009

Promotion

Well, something new at work finally happened! I'm quite excited about it, cause hopefully now i won't just be sitting there at work and twiddling my thumbs, but i will actually be doing something.
Last weekend, I was asked to become a MSR. For those of you who don't know what that is or means, its Member Service Representative. In other words a Loan Officer. But i was asked to go back and work in American Fork. I was shocked that the time was finally here, cause i knew i was next in line for the position, but i was also shocked that it would be in AF. So i had all weekend to think about it, and i was kind of stressing out, cause i really did not want to go back to AF. I finally got to Highland, and then they send me away again. I was sick of moving, so here i go again to move.
Anyway, I told them i would do it, but asked if there was anyway that i could stay here in Highland and be the MSR. Well Thursday came, and Stacey, my manager, went and talked to Jay, our boss, about it. I got a call that afternoon saying that I was to become a MSR......and i would be staying in Highland! I was so excited! I was practically beaming!
So I got my promotion, and i start training tomorrow. I hope that i will be able to remember everything. I am kind of nervous about it, but I'm way excited! And I was just expecting to get my own desk, but if Highland they just have offices! SO...I get my own office too! It will be weird, but so fun!
So that is what is up! Hope you all are doing well! I will keep you posted on how it's going! LOVE you all!

4 comments:

By: Amanda said...

Well, well! Little miss thang! Why didn't this ever come up in our little chat this evening? Good think you know I stalk blogs, I never would have known! congrats!

roberta said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Have fun with your new responsibilities and I know that you will be able to remember everything.

Tyson and Angela said...

Holy smokes girlfriend!! That is awesome! My little sis has her own office! She is becoming a grown up woman!! hehe....
I love ya girl! Keep up the good work!

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

WaHoo! Just don't get too big for your britches (or office). Good luck and keep up the good work!