February 15, 2009

A great accomplishment!

So i haven't really done anything on here in a while, it's cause my life has kind of become boring! HA! But this past week has been full of events! On Tuesday i had an enrichment planned. I am the Enrichment Leader in my ward, so i plan all the enrichments...with my committee! Anyway we planned a dating panel to have with the guys! It was fun! It is so fun to listen to what people think about dating and their different views towards it. Hopefully the people that went to it, got a lot out of it. Cause our ward needs help! :D

Wednesday my work has an Annual Meeting(party) that we go to and members come too, and they serve dinner and give prizes and just have fun with one another.


Me and Katie

Me, Katie, and Jennifer

This weekend i was able to finish paying off my car!! I was so excited to finally have that done! It took me 2 and a half years! I was so excited! And i still am! It feels so good to have done that! NO MORE DEBT! YES!!! What a great accomplishment! It is not my first one. I was able to pay for a 3 week trip i went on when i was just out of high school! That i thought was amazing.....paying off a car is so much more! No more payments! Now what car should i get next........? HAHA NOT! Let's start saving money now ya?


2 comments:

Tyson and Angela said...

Yay!!! I am so happy to hear that you paid off your car! That is just awesome! Tyson says "Ya! Good for you!" Way to go girlfriend!! Love ya!

By: Amanda said...

That is a great accomplishment, good job! I am proud of you, girl! Maybe now you can pay for me and Angie to come visit you! You've got all sorts of money rolling around, right?