We had such a good Easter party at my Grandma's house. It's tradition every year that we all get together the Saturday before Easter, and have a Easter egg hunt, put a few holes in a pinata, and toss(which leads to throwing) eggs! It's alot of fun!

This year my brother and I had the opportunity to hide the eggs. We hide them outside in her yard. We had SO many eggs this year! It was crazy! Me and Brandon didn't know what to do with them all so we got creative!


We really liked out art work! It took Andrew, my cousin, about 5 minutes to get them all out! I had fun taking pictures! I needed some pics of our hard work before it disappeared in about 10 min from all the kids! Here are some more pics.



2 comments:
Oh, we wish we could have been there!
I love having everyone to "Grandma's Easter Party". I love watching everyone one have fun, playing games and eating. And the seagulls did come again this year. They must have been hungry because we weren't finished when they showed up. Thanks everyone for a fun time. Love You.
Post a Comment