April 29, 2009

Something new....again!





Do you think that i can't stop doing my hair! :D Don't worry i can! But i needed a change for the summer! And what a drastic change it was! I wasn't expecting it to be this short, but I'm really starting to LOVE it! I just did it yesterday, and i haven't been able to stop touching it today! haha It's so weird to stop so suddenly instead of keep going. I have never been able to say that i CHOPPED my hair off......UNTIL NOW! I CHOPPED MY HAIR OFF! It was so long! I was so proud of myself of how long I had it. But it's so good to have a change! My head feels so much lighter, she also thinned it out too, so it's even lighter. Or it's because i have been sick since Sunday so it might just be that i'm light headed or something! I hate being sick. You can kind of tell in this picture, that i don't look so right! haha my eyes are puffy, and i think before or after this picture i almost coughed my lungs out! :D I know you all wanted to know that! It's been gross! But hopefully i will get better soon, and stop coughing! It's giving me a headache!

But i'm so excited for my new haircut! Here i come summer!! :D

5 comments:

Amber Feller said...

Oh Jess! You totally do NOT look sick in this picture, but I do hope you get feeling better;) And I LOVE short hair on me too! And it fits you so well!!!

Tyson and Angela said...

I LOVE IT! It is really dark too! It is so cute! I love it! Can't wait to see you! ps...you look adorable...you don't look sick at all!

By: Amanda said...

Lookin' good, hot stuff!

The Barlow Family said...

So cute, Jess! I love it!

Scott and Lindsay said...

I didn't know you blogged! Cute hair girly! It has been far too long, I hope all is well with you :)