May 31, 2009

Omaha!

It has taken me a week to do this, but i'm finally here! I went and stayed with my sister a week and a half ago, and i had a very well needed vacation! It was great! It was also my first plane ride!! :D Exciting i know...but flying in a plane i decided is not all as its cracked up to be! I was lightheaded the whole time on my way to Nebraska. It was cool however to be so high in the air. It felt somewhat normal. Probably from all the people i have talked to and all the pictures i have seen. I was right next to the wing...so i couldn't see right underneath of me. It was still way cool.

I had to take a picture of me on the plane...but i wasn't really expecting to get anyone in the pic with me. Good thing she was asleep! :D
I got to Omaha and met Angie and Tyson and i got to finally see their house! I have seen many pictures...but its always different in person. It was so nice to be there. The only thing that drove me crazy was that there was no reception in her house for my phone! Don't worry i survived with out it...luckily we went into town a lot! haha j/k! We went to the Lewis and Clark monument and took some cool pics of Omaha from the look out point.
After we took the pictures, i had an idea to take pictures of licence plates of the states i visited while was on this trip. But i had to do it very sneaky so that no one would think i was doing something bad! ;) I only took pics of the state...honest! I had absolutly no numbers or letters! So here are the 4 states i visited while I was here for a week....

I was also able to go to a Omaha Royals Baseball game! It was fun...we lost by one point, and i got to watch drunk people! haha I'm a people watcher...and they are just funny to watch and how they can be so oblivious of what they are doing! The day we went it was Thirsty Thursdays so, all beer was $1! I don't think i have ever seen so many people drinking! We went to a diner called The Hollywood Diner. It was very cool. I had a deep fried grilled cheese sandwich! It was pretty tasty...but i drank alot of water too! I also made a few friends.....









This lady had a cigarette in one hand and makeup in another hand! No wonder she made a wrong turn!

Me and Angie travelled down to Kansas City to go to the Worlds of Fun Amusment Park. It was so much fun! They had alot of big rollercoasters, and it was just hillarious to watch Angie have so much fun with it. She hadn't been to an amusement park in over 6 years! So I felt special that i was able to give her the opportunity to go to one!

It was such a fun amusement park! we got really hot and wore ourselves out! But oh it was so so so worth it! After that we went on our way home stopping at an animal refuge and seeing the wildlife there! So cool! We had a BBQ for memorial day and i was asked by a little kid if i had a baby in my tummy! If he was older i would have been offended! But i just laughed it off and tickled him. Telling him kindly that i do not have a baby in my tummy like his mommy does. Then after that i just kept reminding myself to suck in my stomach! haha

The flight home was better than the flight there. I took some medicine that helped me sleep most of the way. I was able to fly above the clouds while the people below me were being rained on! It was so cool! I have always wanted to do that and see what it would look like above a storm. It was awesome!
I had such a fun week with my sister! It was a very much well needed vacation that i recieved! Thanks Angie!

1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

You are welcome anytime chicka! I am sorry that you didn't get reception in our house for you phone....but you were on vacation so you aren't supposed to be in contact with anyone back home when you are on vacation! :) haha

I had so much fun with you! I love you and think you are AMAZING! Love you!