







Mine and AJ's hands compared to a gorilla's hand!


After the Zoo we went on top of the draper hills...mountain...whatever you want to call it. We watched the sun go down! It was so beautiful!
Looking over Salt Lake Valley!





After the Zoo we went on top of the draper hills...mountain...whatever you want to call it. We watched the sun go down! It was so beautiful!
Looking over Salt Lake Valley!



Me and AJ
It was such a beautiful night to watch the sun go down and then look at the stars! Until it got cold of course....but that is the beauty of a big sun roof and a warm car!
2 comments:
I miss you! Who's AJ? I think I'm out of the loop, you should stop and visit!
Love, Shelly
You own a monkey now??? Am I reading this wrong...lets hope its a stuffed animal monkey. ;) The pictures are georgous of the sky...and of the two of you ;) YAY!!!!
Post a Comment