October 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

So conference weekend was amazing! I loved every minute of it! All the talks were amazing and the best part was that i was able to go up the canyon and take some pictures of the fall colors! My favorite season of the year! It was really busy up the canyon, and it was crazy and i couldn't find a spot to myself, but i did get some good pictures! Hope you enjoy!











4 comments:

Joshua said...

Well sis,

You have made me officially homesick. I had one glance at the pictures and my heart just started aching. I've been waiting for an update.

Love ya,

Joshua

Anonymous said...

Pretty pictures!!!!!

roberta said...

I just love your pictures. You should study photography because you have a great eye for catching the beauty of everything. I'm glad that you got up the canyon even though it was with everyone else. We went on the previous Monday and it, too, was very crowded. We are so blessed to have the canyon so close. Love You, G

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

Just love your pics! Great pics sweetie! You've got the eye! Love ya!