I just thought i would put on here pictures of all of my changes in my hair starting about 4 years ago! I have had a lot of fun with all my experiments that i have done with my hair! I started with chemically straightening my hair, then i decided to keep growing out my hair, i have never had long hair, and it's the longest i have ever had it. Then i decided to cut it a little bit and color it darker! I have always wanted to go brown, just to see how i would look like it! So I've slowly gotten there! And now I'm finally there!! Thought you would all enjoy!
Heritage Tours
Football game at Dixie State
Family Pictures in my basement
Something totally new
Short hair
Finally my brown hair, plus bangs! All new!! :)
6 comments:
cute I love it!
Love Love Love the bangs! So cute!
You look cute just no matter what!! Love the bangs!
Wow! Those are some fun changes! I am glad you change your hair...and not stay the same! Isn't it fun!!! I love change! You look adorable no matter what!
I love the changes. You are sooooo cute. Love You. G
hey girl! So random, i just found your blog through Katie Bakers! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment