November 8, 2009

New Blog

So I wanted you all to know that I have another blog as well as this one. My other blog I got the idea from my brother and I took him up on it! It's a blog of all my photography! I really want to become a photographer and so this is just my start! I'll just put pictures on the blog and hope to recieve comments on them and then maybe it will become a portfolio or something that will help me later on! I'm all about the digital photography. No developing and chemicals and such. Just digital! Well wish me luck! Cause i sure need it! Hopefully it will go where i want it to go. Check it out if you want! www.jkiddsdigital.blogspot.com. If you wish to see it let me know and i will invite you! I have put it on a private listing, and will soon be putting this blog on private as well! Let me know your email and i will invite you! Thanks!!

8 comments:

Warburtons said...

kimber-kins@excite.com

both blogs please!!!!

Medina Family said...

I would love to see your pics! shelly@afcity.net

Marlin, Becky & Josh said...

me too, me too!
unicornkidd@msn.com

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

amybrny@yahoo.com

The Shirk Clan said...

I would love to be invited to both blogs.

shirk423@yahoo.com

Tyson and Angela said...

You invited me using my aprusse email, but can you invite me with my angomaha email? Thank you!

Amber Feller said...

Oh oHH Pick me, Pick me :)

Scott and Lindsay said...

I want to see!

Lindsay.Anderson@aggiemail.usu.edu