Don't worry! I am still here! I know you all were wondering where I have gone off to! ;) HaHa Totally kidding! It's been busy lately and i haven't had time to get on here!
Thanksgiving was great! We had all but one sibling from my Dad's family here for Thanksgiving. It was crazy but so much fun! We never do get to see them that often, so its good when we do. My Grandpa Marcus past away as well that week, so while we had everyone here for Thanksgiving, we got to have them here for his funeral. It was a great funeral. He now is up in Heaven with my Grammy! I miss them both!
Other than that i have been getting ready for this Christmas Holiday and just trying to stay busy at work. Hopefully it will get more busy with Christmas coming around.....or not. I love being home again. Especially to be there and see all the excitement, and to give my parents some company! We will DEFINITELY be missing all the family who won't be with us the Season.
I will try to get some new pictures up on my other blog for you all to enjoy. Now that it snowed i can get some pretty pictures, and not just of dead trees! ;)
1 comment:
I have missed you! :) Unfortunately, your play list is cutting into half of your entry. Can you move it to the bottom or something so I can see what you had to say?? I would love to read it! Love you!
Post a Comment