Where did 2009 go? That year went by so very fast, i don't even think i had time to enjoy it! haha :) Or maybe i did. Lets see....what was the main thing that happened last year??
*I was moved to the new HIGHLAND Branch for Alpine Credit Union.
*I became a LOAN OFFICER, or MSR, which ever you prefer.
*Lived at HOME with my Parents and Brother, Brandon.
*Watched while my Brother fall in LOVE with Carolyn.
*Helped my best friend Aislynn get ENGAGED. Sent her off to get married! ;)
*Got my FIRST KISS!
*Got my first BREAK-UP!
*Turned 22 in September!
*Moved OUT to Orem for a few months.
*Took my FIRST PLANE RIDE in May to visit my sister, Angela, in Nebraska.
*Took my SECOND plane ride in October to visit my Aunt and Uncle and Cousins in Idaho.
*Got a NIECE in October.
*Moved back home from a DISASTER experience living in Orem.
*Watched my Brother get married!
*PAYED OFF MY CAR!!
*Became a Relief Society TEACHER.
*Went from a long BLONDE hair girl, to a short dark BROWN haired girl.
That's pretty much the main big things that has happened this past year! I know next year will bring as many events as this one. I'm quite excited for 2010! I brand new year to start over! haha I know it will start off great! Let's hope it will end great as well!
I've strapped in and i'm ready for the ride! LIGHTS....CAMERA...ACTION!!!
Hope you all have such a great NEW YEAR as well! I wish you all good luck! Have FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment