January 15, 2010

Bored.....

So, I'm sitting here at work being extremely bored! ;) So I decided just check out everyone's blogs, and then just put something on mine, since it has been about 3 weeks since my last post. Who know's if anyone besides my family reads my blog anymore, but oh well right? Like I said I'm very bored at work. Work has been slow, not a whole lot of people want to open accounts or get a loan or something. The economy isn't that great, which is keeping them from doing so.


Other then work....well lets just say.......well never mind. Other then work i don't really do anything besides hang out with my Mom and Dad at home. I've been trying to figure out what to do for this year. Where to go back to school, get a new job, or stay at my job. You know the usual "get my life back in order" type of thing. 


One thing I'm excited for this year is because i will be getting TWO new nieces or nephews! I have no idea what they are! One we will be finding out in 2 weeks, but the other we still have a ways! I'm super stoked! I love my niece and nephews! Even though they do live miles and miles away, i still love them! 


Well thats it then! Until next time! :)

2 comments:

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

I always read your blog. I love reading it. I love your pics. Keep it up honey!

Joshua said...

I've been waiting for an update. I check up on your blog at least once a week. So you may need to get back to putting it together. How's your photo blog coming? You have a camera, do something with it.

My suggestion....go back to school sis. It will open up loads of opportunities. Just do night classes for a start. Just a thought.
Love ya!