August 24, 2010

School....

So here I am at work completely bored, wondering what I should do and can't stop thinking about what tomorrow brings me. I START SCHOOL!! I haven't been to school in about 4 years! It's so weird! I'm quite excited, but it's going to be crazy! I am still going to be working full time, so I just have to hustle down to Orem to be to my class by 6....work ends at 5:30! :/ So I'm just going to hope that they will let me go early so I can make it on time. My classes are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's. I actually think I might be having to go on Thursday's too...don't really know quite yet. I won't mind that, it's just more crazy. So it would be that I have Math on Mon and Wed and English on Tue and Thur. I hope it will all go well and I can get back in the mode of doing school again. So wish me luck!

Also, I was looking through all my post last year, and realized that I never put something up. I remember putting it up on Facebook, but I will tell you all again because I never stop being proud of myself. Some of you might think it's tedious or dumb, but I love knowing that I can accomplish this......
THAT'S RIGHT!!! I have mastered the Rubiks Cube! I have always always wanted to be able to solve it and know what I'm doing! I have one here in my desk, and I pull it out and do it every so often. It's quite entertaining to me. I just though I would share that with you all!
FALL IS ALMOST HERE! YAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Joshua said...

wow, pin a ribbon on this young lady! Way to go! I'm still tring to figure out how to get the orange ones all on the bottom of the cube. It's just not workin for me...

Tyson and Angela said...

Very impressive Jess! You are definitely ready to start school, you little smartie pants! ;) Good luck! I love you!

Brandon Kidd said...

Welcome to the club! Now we can prove that we are smarter than our siblings. lol Or so we might think. Good luck in school!

By: Amanda said...

Well, you definitely are smarter than me! The only thing I have ever done with a rubiks cube is use it for a paper weight or a flying object! You are going to be great at school, and it is going to be fun to be busy. Good luck!