July 31, 2010

Tim McGraw & Lady Antebellum

So to finish off my eventful July, I attended the Tim McGraw and Lady Antebellum concert! Oh my goodness it was so so so much fun! I went with a girl I work with, Shelly and her sister Brooke. Tim and Lady A were amazing! I loved them both! This will be my second concert and counting! It was very eventful! haha One big thing i like to do when i go to places with lots of people is people watch. And when you go to a concert that is the best place to do that!! Because there are a lot of drunk people every where!! It was hilarious! There were two guys dancing there hearts out in the isle...doubt they will remember what they did! We saw a guy who couldn't choose what girl he wanted to be with...weird! Of course you always have to have those fight...so we saw a few punches and those good samaritans trying to stop it, but got in the fight as well. We saw a girl who couldn't even stand up by herself, so she just fell to the ground and puked...gross! We saw a dad who had to be led to the car by the wife and daughter(now that one was just sad...I'm glad i never have to do that with my dad!) I think that was pretty much it! It was very entertaining! I loved every bit of it! And hopefully will go again when Lady A comes this fall! Here are some pics from the night!
Tim McGraw doing his thing! :)

Lady Antebellum...MY FAVORITE BAND EVER!!

Shelly and I trying not to sweat to death! Man was it HOT!!
The three of us having so much fun at the concert!!!

So that was my July! Here we come August....which means SCHOOL! I've had a great summer and I bet it will keep being tons of fun till school starts! But that will be fun too! ;)

2 comments:

Joshua said...

The funnest part of going to a concert was to watch people ruining their lives just to "have a good time"? I thought you would say more about the bands and the music and stuff. However, drunk people are somewhat humorous to observe, until they invade your personal space put their face 12 inches from yours and breathe on you! All while being crammed in coach for a 15 hour flight to Hong Kong! Now that's just no fun at all.

Tyson and Angela said...

What a fun concert to go to!! I love both of those artists...ESPECIALLY LADY A!!! Very jealous! And, I remember the one concert I went to and had more fun watching the drunk people than watching the concert! HAHA!