July 25, 2010

Pioneer Day

I absolutely love having two holidays in July! It is so much fun and we get twice as many fireworks! Especially this year, with a three day holiday for the 4th, and yesterday the 24th. It was a lot of fun, and I got to go to my Grandma's for her usual breakfast and water party! ;)
In the backyard starting of breakfast!

It started off that all the little kids were against Brandon and I. But they kept running away and making their "base" in the front of the house. So we got a bit bored just going after them, and decided to turn on each other. It was a lot of fun! Our goal was to keep everyone wet, and not dry, but we had to make a few exceptions with our Aunts and our Grandma (she stayed out of the game due to recent incidences. Love ya Gram!) But all in all i would have to say it was a success!!

And then there is Ping Pong.............
We get pretty serious when we play! Dad had fun taking pictures of us! It was a whole lot of fun, and I didn't want it to stop! Thanks to my family for an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

roberta said...

I loved it. Please come again next summer.