So far my weekends in July have been pretty exciting! The first weekend I was able to go to the Stadium of Fire with my cousin Kirsten.
Carrie Underwood sang, and there was also the Osmond brothers(second generation), the 5 Browns, and two more, but i can't remember their name. But they were all so good, and I loved every minute of it!!! The fire works were amazing as well!! Of course they would be! It was a good 4th of July for me!

Just this last weekend, I went on a trip down to Las Vegas with some of my friends! It was so much fun! There were 6 of us, 4 girls and 2 guys, all in one van! We had lots of fun! Us girls stayed in the Las Vegas Hilton, and the boys stayed in the Best Western! haha

We did most of our walking up and down the strip at night, even though the temperature is the same all day long, it's cooler to go at night instead of having the sun beat down on us. So we saw the "Pirate Show", if you want to call it that. It's no longer a family show, just a bunch of girls dancing for the pirates, wearing a whole lot of nothin!! That was actually really cheesy, but it was fun for me to watch all the people around us! I'm a big people watcher, and Vegas is one fun place to watch people! Because most of them are high or drunk! haha

Anyway, so we also saw Phantom of The Opera! I thought it was really good. The sets and everything were well put together, the only thing I wish was different was to have a different guy play the Phantom. He was way to nasally!! At first i thought it was the mask, but then he took it off and still sang the same way.

(This is where we saw The Phantom of the Opera)
The rest of the time, we hung out at our hotel, at the pool, or just checking the sights on the strip like Caesars Palace, The Cheesecake Factory, The M&M store, The Billagio, The MGM Grand...you know just the cool stuff! haha All of it was a lot of fun! I'm so glad i was able to get away from work and have somewhat of a social life back!





3 comments:
Great post! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What a great time!
Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I have never been to Vegas...well, I went to Jana's once in Henderson but never have been on the strip or to any shows. Im jealous! Sounds like a lot of fun....one of these days maybe!
Glad you had a good time. I've done my one walk along the strip in daylight and will call it good for the rest of my life. Doing that at night is not my cup of tea. But, at least you enjoyed it. Don't worry Angie, the strip is the last place you would want to take your sweet little girl to. The family element is slowly going away.
Post a Comment