January 13, 2011

Well it's start of a new year and lots of changes have happened! First, I'm back to school full time! I'm going to AmeriTech. The degree i'm going into is Healthcare Office Specialist. In other words i will be doing management, insurance, billing and coding..stuff like that. I don't know what type of office i will be in, whatever doctors office will hire me I guess. :) I started classes yesterday, and boy are these coming weeks going to be stressful. I'm taking Anatomy/Physiology, Medical Terminology, and Therapeutic Communications. The first two classes are going to be a killer!!! Lots and lots to learn and memorize in such a little time! After the first term then i start all the computer classes and such so it will be smoother i believe.

Second, I no longer work at the credit union. I'm now employed by American Fork Fitness Center..once again. :) I only work there part time, so it's nice to be able to have time to do my homework and get other things done!

This year i believe will be a good year! I'm finally doing something worthwhile! I'm getting a degree and moving on to start my career. I'm sure hoping that 2011 will continue to be a good year for me! One can only hope right? :)

2 comments:

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

Your on your way babe. I know you can do it. Think positive!

Joshua said...

Go team! Go! We got your back!