School has been really good! I've all ready gone through one term...4 more to go! It went by so fast it was crazy! I learned so much in such a little time. I didn't think I could do it but I passed all of my classes with flying colors! Not all A's....2 out of 3 is just fine with me! I got a B+ in my Anatomy class..one percentage away from an A-. So i did pretty good. Better then I though I would do! Doing those classes was a good experience for me and it's good to be back into school...now I just can't wait to be done! HA!! Right now my classes are pretty easy. I really only have one class, but we just work on different things all day long. I will have the same teacher for the rest of the time, and she is great! I love her! Right now we are working on getting our 10 key speed up, working in excel and getting comfortable with it, learning about all the paper work in an office(claims, insurance, billing, scheduling, etc). We also have been learning the computer program that all health care offices, except dental, uses. It's called Medisoft. It's really easy to use once you get the hang of it and know your way around.
Being the youngest out of 4 in my class...I guess you could say i'm more technological smart then the others. If that made sense. I know my way around the computer and programs, and the other ladies are usually asking me how do to something. It's quite hilarious at times. I don't mean to be faster at assignments then the others..it kind of just happens. :) There are times when we are doing problems with excel or our 10-key and they all ask me first what I got to make sure they have the same answer and then they will see if it's right. haha It just makes me laugh.
Other then school I don't really do a whole lot. I'm still the Activities Chair in my ward so I have lots of stuff to do with that...especially this coming summer to plan our big summer activity. Sometimes it can get pretty stressful....especially when me and my council plans something, but the bishopric will come to me and tell me how they want the activity done a certain way or that they have planned it doing it a different way then what we all ready planned. I just smile and nod my head and go along with it. Not much I can do, just be there to help with whatever they need. It gets quite annoying at times and I wonder why I'm even in the calling, but I get over it fast and move on. More things to plan! ;)
So that's been my life lately. I'm currently trying to get over my bronchitis that I happened to pick up after being so stressed from finals! Doesn't even surprise me though. I knew I was going to get sick after being so stressed. It happens every time! But hopefully I will be better in a few days! One can only hope I guess! :)
3 comments:
I love you new picture with the lone tree. Beautiful. As for school, your doing great sweetie. Keep working hard and it will all be worth it in the long run.
Sorry your sick, but that to will pass. You go girl. Your doing great.
Jess, you rock! Keep it up on the schooling and on all that you do! You do so great at anything you put your mind to! And, just think, you are going to be done in a few months and then have a GREAT job!! Maybe you can move out!? :)
I am sorry you are sick! I really do hope you start feeling better soon!
Love ya sis!
Good job, Jess! Keep up the good work, have medicine on hand for every week after finals, and it will be over before you know it! Maybe you can land a rockin' job here in FL?? Lots of doctors offices here.....seriously.
Love ya!
Post a Comment