April 17, 2011

Well....my life still is basically the same as last time! I'm coming up to my finals then I get a two week break! Me and my Mom are going to take a trip to CALIFORNIA for a few days! I'm so so so excited! I can't even wait! This trip will do me all sorts of good! ;) I need to get away and what a better way to get away but to go to the BEACH! I'm way excited as well because we are going to go and find the Hollywood sign! I've been wanting to go there since I was little! I guess you can say that I will be crossing this off my bucket list! ;) We are also going to see Lion King in Las Vegas! I saw it in Broadway in New York and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see it again!

School is going good. I've decided that I don't want to work in a dentist office. Haha! We have been working with charting and learning all about the dentistry office work. I. hate. charting. :) I just cant get it right and i hate doing something that I cant understand. This is finally something that my friend Ruth(in my class) is better at then me! She likes to remind me at times too! haha I think i'm just going to stick with a hospital or a doctor's office. :) Who knows...maybe I might actually find an eye doctor that I can work for. Who knows where my road is going to take me. :) But I'm sure excited to find out!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY EASTER!!! LOVE YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

I'm pretty excited about this little trip we are going to take, also. Your doing great in school sweetie. Keep working hard and it will be all worth it, I promise.

Keep smiling! Love you!

Tyson and Angela said...

I am excited to hear and "see" about your trip! sounds like a lot of fun! And, I guess that is the point of going to school. It makes you take a bunch of different classes so that you can find what you like and don't like. I am so happy for you and excited for all your future endeavors. Love ya sis!