May 8, 2011

California!

Well I have had a very relaxing 2 weeks! Wednesday I'm back to school! It went by so fast! Mine and my Mom's trip to Cali was so fun! I wish it had lasted longer! Our hotel was right next to the beach. We were 5 min away from Dana Harbor! That place was so cool! We went shopping there and went on a whale watching boat! My first time going on a boat out on the ocean! I loved it! We went 7 miles out from the shore and were looking for whales, but all we found were dolphins!! And lots of them! There were probably about 100 of them! It was the coolest thing I have ever seen! It has been something I have wanted to do ever since I was little.

We were then able to cross one more thing off my bucket list...see the Hollywood sign up close! And man did we get close! The view point was a bit farther away then where we were driving. It was awesome!!
We had such pretty sunsets and great times on the beach! The long car rides and the horrible smell in the casino(we had to endure this in order to see The Lion King in Vegas!) was so worth it! I had such a great time, and I've had a great time to relax and do absolutely nothing! :) I guess it's time for me to get back to school! Here are some more pics!

1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

I really am so jealous that you got to go do this. I still have yet to go on a boat out in the ocean and to see animal life out there. JEALOUS!!! It would have been so fun to be with you an mom. We need to do a girls trip sometime!! I am glad you got to go relax and think about nothing! You deserve it girl! (ps. was it two years ago or three, that you came and stayed with me and we got to go to World's of Fun around my birthday? That was a fun girls trip!!) Love ya Jess!