June 19, 2011

HEY!!

So I guess I need to be more diligent in posting on here. My life really isn't that exciting. I don't have kids to talk about or husbands/wives to talk about. My life is usually the same thing each week. Maybe a bit differences going on on the weekends. But Josh told me that I needed to put something on here so here I go!

I guess I can start with that I love this time of year! Why? Because of all the RODEOS of course!! I just can't get enough of them! I don't know why I love them so, but I just do! I guess it all started with watching Bull Riding with Dad on Sunday's! That was one of my favorite things to do Sunday nights with my Daddy! We haven't done that in a LONG time, but I won't ever forget it! I guess I got to a point of wanting to watch the bull riding in real life. I'm lucky to have so many rodeos around me that i can go to. I've got the system down to an art! When to buy tickets, where to sit, what rodeos aren't as good as the others, parking, what to wear...ya know all of it! :) I am most excited this year because I've always wanted to go to the Days of 47 rodeo, cause I hear it is awesome, and I actually get to go this year! I got good seats at a good price! I'm just so excited! :)

My rodeo buddies for the first rodeo of the season! Nicole has never been to a rodeo before, so her mom(though hating rodeo's) brought her along with us so she could experience a rodeo with someone who likes them i guess! :) It was a lot of fun to have them with me!

As of school, things are going smoothly! I'm learning so much! Much more then I ever thought I would be learning. I'm very proud of myself of how much I'm remembering and how well i'm doing! I've gotten all A's or A-'s and only one B+(which one percentage away would have been an A-)! Right now I've been learning in depth about coding. For those of you who don't know, coding is a type of billing I guess you could say. Every procedure you do at a hospital or doctor's office will have a code(set of numbers) to go with it so the insurance company will know what you are charging for. But it gets tricky..cause you have to use the right code or the insurance company will reject the claim. So we have been going through each body system learning how to code everything! There are different ways to code, and you have modifiers to make them more specific and this and that...it gets to be a lot to put in one's mind, but surprisingly I'm doing pretty well! I believe I will still be learning coding till July sometime, then I have a few more classes to take till I go on my extern(intern) in October! It is coming so fast! I'm a little nervous but also can't wait to be done with school and have graduated from college!

I love the feeling of doing something with my life! I was afraid at first when I was working at the Credit Union that that would be all that I would do. I could have worked my way up in the Credit Union and become manager and whatnot, but I just didn't feel like I was really doing anything. I thought about going on a mission, but that just didn't feel right for me. Then I thought about going back to school, just for the heck of it to do something then just sit at work. I hope now that when I'm done with school and start working full time again I wont have the feeling come back. Maybe my next step after graduating from college is finding a husband! :) Ya? haha That will be another accomplishment. Who knows! I just love this feeling of having a goal in mind that I know I can achieve and I'm working hard to reach it! I'm actually doing something with my life then not doing anything at all!

Wow...so I don't really know where that came from but there you go. I just let my fingers go till their hearts content! Hope you all didn't fall asleep reading this(if you're still reading it). I'm going to try my hardest to put something on here each week, even if it is only a couple of lines! Just to let you all know that I'm still here and doing alright!

Until next time!

4 comments:

Brandon Kidd said...

Keep it coming sister. It doesn't matter what you say just as long as we hear from you we are content. Love you

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

You have some great goals. If you work hard, which you are, all your goals will come to be. You doing great! We love you!

Jackson said...

What they said is true and also we loved the days of 47' rodeo! It was awesome. Enjoy going to the rodeos and enjoy life your man will come when it's the right time!

Joshua said...

I didn't know the fingers have hearts! Awesome!