June 26, 2011

Wyoming

Howdy Y'all!

Well here is two weeks in a row! It's a darn good thing I have something to say! ;) haha Just kidding! Well my ward went to Wyoming this past weekend to spend some time up in Star Valley. We were going to go up and run the snake river...but we cancelled that at last minute. Holy cow that water was moving fast! We drove past it as we were going up to Jackson Hole, and that river was HUGE!! Sooooo much water and parts of trees were floating down and it was MUDDY!! We did see some people rafting down it, crazy people! The waves were ginormous! But let's just hope they all got there safely!
So we just hung out at some property we stayed at. Played some volleyball, played in the pond(or in my case, get thrown into the pond). We spent a day in Jackson Hole and then went and saw the Bar J Wranglers! They are hilarious! I just love them! If any of you get a chance to see them do it! It's worth it!
Then we did a little service project for the guy that owns the property we were at and came home! It was a lot of fun!
Now it's time to go back to school and have my sisters come in to town!! I so can't wait to see them and their kids!! We are going to have a blast while you are all here! I've missed you all so dearly! See you soon!!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

I haven't seen or heard from a country boy or girl for quite some time now. It is a good feeling reading about the mountains, rivers, and streams that are still there. Glad you keep on visiting them for me.