
So somehow I really need to get into the habit of writing on here each week! That way I won't have so much to tell in one post! Oh well, just a warning this might be a bit lengthy...
To start...school is getting closer to the end! Graduation date? SEPTEMBER 14TH!!!! What an awesome late birthday present for me! haha I can't wait! I will be done with classes around the 23rd of August and then I go right into my externship. I don't know where I'm going to be going yet, but I think it will be at an allergist in American Fork or who knows where! I won't really find out for a couple of weeks or so! As for the classes, they are going great! I have longer days on Wednesdays and Thursdays now, I'm taking an Employment Strategies class. We are working on our resume's right now. It's a really easy class, all we really are doing is just learning to be better employee's. I just get butterflies in my stomach thinking how close I am to the end!
It's quite funny when I tell people that I'm graduating soon, and then they ask me, "What are you going to do next?"....my reply?...."Um..work." Haha What else am I going to do? The reason I'm going to school is to get a job! :) It makes me laugh.
This past month has been so crazy for me! I've had my sisters and their kids in town and it has just been so fun to hang out with them! It was the first time ever meeting one of my nieces and I just love her to pieces, and miss her a whole bunch all ready! I sure wish you all didn't live so far away! We had so much fun with our family reunions and our girls day! I sure do love my family and love every moment I get to spend time with them! I can't wait till next year when my brother from Hong Kong gets to come and visit!
I've been doing a lot on my weekends, which has been awesome! I'm very tired and exhausted when Sunday and Monday comes, but it's all so worth it! Lets see what have I done? Gone to the opening showing of Harry Potter, the opening showing of Captain America (these movies have both started at 12:00 a.m.), hiked up horsetail falls, gone to the Days of 47 Rodeo, going to be hiking horsetail falls again next Friday, full weekend of events for my YSA stake this weekend(carnival, dances, comedy shows, workshops, firesides, 5k, etc). I tell ya this month has been quite crazy for me!
Here are some pics of all that has gone on!

Me and Sarah! We became good buds! Oh I just love her!

My CUTE nieces! Sarah loved giving Kayda(and everyone) hugs!

Girls Day in Park City!! Riding our way up to go down the Alpine Slide! So fun!

Just waiting my turn to go down!

So, of course I went to see the midnight showing of Harry Potter, and of course I didn't dress up, but that doesn't mean i can't get pics with others who did right? This is a Death Eater. He was the best dressed up as one! It was so fun to watch everyone that dressed up, being a people watcher that i am. There were others like Sirius Black, Moaning Mertle, Bellatrix Lestrange, Tonks and Lupin, house elves, and of course all the Hogwarts students.

Me and my friend Broc went and hiked up to this waterfall. This is just the top part of the big waterfall there. To the right of this picture I had to climb down to get to this spot to take this picture, I had a bit of an accident and slipped half of the way down. I have the marks to prove it...look below...

This picture doesn't do justice. If it was a movie, you could see that my legs were shaking like crazy! You can see how dirty I am, but if you saw my legs now, there are cuts all over, bruises on my legs, arms, back and butt, cuts on my arms...it was quite a fall. :) But no worries I got up and climbed back out of there and back down the mountain.

This is at the Days of 47 rodeo! So cool! I think this will be definitely one of my annual rodeo's i'm going to! :)

This guy is from Lehi and he was the only bull rider that night that stayed on the bull for the full 8 seconds! Bad night for the cowboys but good for the bulls! Such a fun rodeo!
Well there you have it in a summary of my last month! Hope you enjoyed it! Until next time!
2 comments:
Thanks for the summary Jessica. Liked the hiking marks. I do miss rodeos.
You have been having fun! I sure did enjoy the time we got to spend with each other! I am sorry we didn't get to do more! I am so happy that you got to meet Kayda (FINALLY). You are the best and I am so excited for you that you will be done in a month! So fun for you and can't wait to hear where you will be externing. Love ya sister!
Post a Comment