Well first, Happy Birthday to me! :) I had a great 24th birthday! I didn't have to go to school and I didn't have to work, so it was just a party day for me! My parents kindly took me out to lunch at Cafe Rio and to see the new Pirates movie. (which was good by the way!) After that we came home and I got stuff ready for a fire that I had with some friends. Just yesterday I went out with some of my girlfriends and they took me out to Olive Garden and to see the movie Midnight in Paris. It was a lot of fun! Do I feel older/different? Nope! Just the same! Here are some pics from the fire!



Next, I started my externship on friday and it was great! I'm so excited to finally be out working in the field instead of just learning about it! It's at a Internal Medicine Physician's office. It will be quite interesting to learn all the stuff from actually being there point of view. The staff seems really nice and they all seem to have a lot of fun with one another. I work with two daughters of one of the doctors, so that is going to be interesting, but they seem nice! I will have to tell you more as times goes on! Hopefully I will be done by the end of October.
Also, I GRADUATE ON WEDNESDAY!!! And I have to speak at my graduation! How nervous am I??? I still have no idea what i'm going to say! Any advice would be good! I have to speak for 5 min and just about my experience and what i learned from it!
Well that is all for now! I will let you know how graduation goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment