Well here is my preview to you all of what I will be saying tomorrow at my Graduation! Pictures to come! ;) AHHH! I'm nervous!
Hello everyone! Well, we've gone class after class, test after test, but we still have so much more to learn. Dr. Seuss once said, “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” As for me, this is not the first college I’ve attended, maybe that is the way with some of you, but I couldn’t seem to find the right place. Or maybe I just could figure out what I wanted to do when I grew up. When I finally figured out that I wanted to work in the medical field it was time to search for the right school. I was never a big fan of school so I didn’t want to have to take forever to finish up my degree. I looked at so many different tech schools and smaller colleges, but all they offered was MA programs, and there was no way I was going to go learn how to poke somebody! Then I came across AmeriTech. The only school with a program with exactly what I wanted to be. From then on it all fell into place. Then anatomy started. I was so excited to learn all that information, but at the same time so scared that I wasn’t going to be able to pass that class. I’ve never been in a class so fast paced before and it was anatomy of all classes. It was such a new experience for me and I was more determined to not fail and to learn all that I could. I started loving school so much more. I was excited to go every day! Once I got into my core classes it was all so less stressful! I made more friends and we all just helped each other along the way.
One of the best parts of coming to AmeriTech was that they helped me love learning. They taught me to the want to continue learning. One of the other best parts of coming to AmeriTech was that you could get really personable with the teachers. With small classes you felt more involved with the class instead of just being there in the class. The teachers were there to help me and I’ve never had that at any other college, and not to mention that the HOS program had a maximum of 4 people. I loved the smaller classes though, we had more fun and were able to ask more questions.
Being in my program I was able to understand my surroundings when I went to doctor’s offices and hospitals. It was so much more interesting when I knew what was going on, and what they were talking about. When my nephew fractured his elbow, I was more excited to go to the hospital to watch everything and everyone, than I was worried for him. I loved going into offices and hospitals just observe how they run things, and to think how one day I would be doing that too! And now I am! I’m on my extern right now and it’s a lot more exciting to be there then to be learning about it in school. I’m so excited to be out in the real world and learning more than what they can teach me here at AmeriTech.
This is best school I’ve ever gone to! I loved every minute of it, even the worrying, the stress, the tests, the homework, the books, the reading, the outdated health videos, everything, I loved it all. It has been the best accomplishment I’ve done so far, and I thank you all so much for helping me do that.
The mission statement says, “Through quality training and education, the mission of
Someone once said, “Graduation is only a concept. In real life every day you graduate. Graduation is a process that goes on until the last day of your life. If you can grasp that, you'll make a difference.”
Thank you! And Congratulations to you all!!
1 comment:
Wow sister!!! Awesome speach! **clap clap clap clap HOORAY HOORAY** It would have been great to hear you give this speech in person, but it was a fun read. I am so glad you had a great experience and now you can use all of it in the real world! I love you!
Post a Comment