October 22, 2011

Well I've finally found time to get on here! Now I just need to update you on what has been going on.

I finished my externship a week ago, so now I'm officially employed. Well I'm not exactly official yet...they haven't had me sign any papers or anything. I just clock in and hope that I'm actually getting paid. I'm still at my extern site. I haven't been able to find anywhere else to work. But don't worry I'm still looking!! I'm having a hard time working at this place. Dad gave me a challenge to find one good/happy thing about this place each day. Well just this last Friday...there were two good things. One, I learned how to take care of someone that is diabetic that is really low on sugar(that was quite an experience!) and the second happy thing was that it was the weekend. ;) Yup that's how bad it is there! I just sit there scan my files and mind my own business. So I'm just hoping and praying that something will come up that has nothing to do with where I am at now.

Other than working I've just been busy with my ward calling! They've informed me that I'm being "phased out" with my new co-chair that they have given me. So I have till after our Christmas party to be the Activities Chair. I've loved this calling, though it has been stressful at times I've never felt more involved in any ward I've been. Who knows what is next in line for me, but I'm excited to see what happens.

I was finally able to get some time to go up the canyon today to see the fall colors! I LOVE FALL! It's my favorite season! If you want to see pictures go to my other blog: jkiddsdigital.blogspot.com! Here is a sneak peak:

2 comments:

Robert and Sandy Kidd said...

Don't worry it will happen. Be patient.

Anonymous said...

What kind of jobs are you looking for? Maybe I can help ya look!! I wish I had known earlier because we just interviewed for a HUC position. Facebook me:)