So i've finally come to talk about my race that I did! It has taken me forever! Let's just say it was awesome! Hard but awesome! It was only hard because of my bad calves that I have! Lame! But all the color really helped get my mind off of it! It was a really good experience for me and I'm looking forwards to the next races. Not really the dirty dash...that one I'm a bit nervous for! I have no idea why I signed up for it! I'm just crazy..i know!
Life is going good for me. Not a whole lot is going on. Just working and I only have one calling now. They released me from my sports calling. Thankfully! So I'm focusing all on visiting teaching and loving it! So there you go! My mom and I are starting to go on a hike every tuesday and that will be great! We have all ready done one and I am excited to do the others!
No comments:
Post a Comment