July 1, 2012

Hike #4

So this hike was a few weeks ago...it has just taken me forever to post it up here. We went up by timpanooke. So pretty and such a good hike!
Starting off 

Such a pretty sight
Of course got to have a picture together!
Looking at the waterfall
Pretty walk through the pines!
Look what I found!
This poor animal, probably a deer, had a couple of trees fall on top of it. But the bones were all intact till mom came and moved it all around! 

1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

Very pretty!!! I can't believe mom moved the bones around! That is pretty awesome that you found that. I would be cool if it was a bobcat or mountain lion or something. :) Good adventures Jess! Glad you guys are out and exploring! Love ya! Can't wait to see you in 10 days! :)