I can't believe I forgot to put this hike up! It's been crazy i guess with everybody here!
This hike we went up horsetail falls in alpine, but instead of the normal trail there is a new one on the other side of the river called Dry Creek trail. It was so pretty on that side of the river! Never been on that side before! It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again. The only bad thing was that because it is a new trail, there are A LOT of spiderwebs! EEWW! Can't stand them for the life of me! haha :) Enjoy the pictures!
![]() |
| Mom and her friends |
![]() |
| So green, yet so dry! |
![]() |
| Looking at Horsetail Falls from the bottom instead of the top |
![]() |
| Of course...the two of us! |
![]() |
| A look into the valley |
![]() |
| We walked through the pine trees the whole time! It was like a different world on this side of the river! |
![]() |
| For some reason I seem to find these every time i go hiking now. This one is bigger then the last and still has the head and legs. |
![]() |
| Our poor burnt mountain. :( |








1 comment:
That was a great hike and I also can't wait to do it again. Thanks for hiking with me this summer, it has been lots of fun. Love you!
Post a Comment