October 18, 2008

TAG!!

I.....Jessica
I AM: The youngest of 5 kids
I THINK: that growing up is not a whole lot of fun!
I KNOW: my ABC's
I HAVE: only been to one semester of college.
I MISS: my sisters that live far away!
I FEAR: alot of things! :)
I HEAR: through my ears
I SMELL: the remains of breakfast my mother made!
I USUALLY: stick to people i know instead of meeting new people.
I SEARCH: for my future husband! :)
I TALK: to my friends and family!
I WONDER: what I'm doing with my life.
I REGRET: .....i don't know yet...:)
I LOVE: My cute 3 nephews!
I CARE: about making sure everyone is happy.
I ALWAYS: brush my teeth!
I WORRY: that i that i won't enjoy life before i settle down.
I AM NOT: a good speller! :) you can ask my family!
I REMEMBER: All of my favorite memories!
I BELIEVE: There is a purpose here on earth!
I DANCE: to music!
I SING: and sing and sing! i love to sing!
I DON'T ALWAYS: make my bed....
I DON'T LIKE: when people are mad at me!
I ENJOY: being outside enjoying nature!
I WIN: when i put my heart to it!
I LOSE: my cellphone.....but only sometimes i find it again!
I WISH: My life was more exciting!
I LIKE: My job!
I CRAVE: yummy yummy food!
I NEVER HAVE: been out of the united states!
I LISTEN: to music every time I'm in my car!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND: sophisticated words....;)
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND: At my work!
I AM SCARED: when i go into a haunted house or watch a scary movie.
I NEED: money..don't we all?
I FORGET: what was i supposed to remember that i forgot?
I AM HAPPY: most of the time!

I TAG: All of my friends!

1 comment:

Girls Gone Cookin said...

i am so glad that you did it!!!! i cant spell either, so dont feel to bad!!! :)