October 4, 2008
Work...
So yesterday was my last day at the main branch for my job at Alpine Credit Union. I'm now being transferred to a branch in American Fork. It was kind of weird, cause I've never had to do this before so it kind of felt like i was quiting but not really! Does that make any sense? I was really sad to think that i wouldn't be working with any of those girls any more...and Jay and Paul! Can't forget those too! :D I'm excited to go work with Stacey, the A.F. manager, she is simply hilarious! And we found out that we are somewhat not really related! Ha ha! Her Uncle is married to my Great Aunt! It will be fun...but weird still! Cause I'm training a girl at an office I've only worked in once! So i have to figure out where everything is so that i can tell her and it might get kind of confusing! We will just have to wait and see what happens! So i just wanted to tell the girls that i worked with that look on here that i loved working with them and maybe someday we will be back working together! I love you all! See you all on the 13th...ya?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
tear tear tear
Jesicano! I loved working with you too! For sure we will all keep in touch! How could we not? Good luck you'll like it over there but nothing can top the MAIN! No doubt about it! love ya girl
Post a Comment