October 22, 2008

My new favorite Song!

Sorry Katie for copying you but i really wanted to put this on here as well! I love it and i sing it all the time and it gets stuck in my head very very easily!!!

It's call Soulmate from Natasha Bedingfield.

Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
You're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Lovebale
Is already in my life?
Right in front of me
Or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are agian, circles never end
How do I find the perfect fit
There's enough for everyone
But I'm still waiting in line.

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
Who knows how to love you without being told
Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

If there's a soulmate for everyone

1 comment:

Warburtons said...

i love natasha!!!!!! i am in love with her angel song right now. in fact i downloaded it yesterday. maybe i should just get her cd. ive never heard this song so i will have to go check it out :)