What an adventure! :D I had so much fun 4-weeling with AJ this weekend! We went up to 5 Mile Pass...for those of you who don't know where that is...it's passed Eagle Mountain and almost to Stockton and Tooele. Clear out there! But it was so much fun! We were only able to take one 4-wheeler, but it was still fun! AJ drove at first, but then he let me drive the rest of the time we were out there! I loved it!! It was a lot of fun. I think we might be going out again this weekend! We will see! Here are some pictures!

Me and my boy AJ! ;)
The pretty 4-wheeler before i started driving it! Sorry the helmets are kind of just sitting there. But we had fun!
The pretty 4-wheeler after i drove it! I found a mud puddle, and went right through it! Oh my it was alot of fun! But we got really muddy! That's the fun part about it right??
4 comments:
I want to whistle at you on the bike :) It's awesome. I am so glad you had fun.
Wow! You did get muddy! That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you enjoyed yourself!
FUN!! I love 4 wheeling...and its the best with your lover. That way you can hold on tight. ;)
Of course the best part of 4 wheeling is getting all muddy!! Looks like a way fun time..And your boyfriend and you are so cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment