July 22, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Sean and Aislynn Bruening



My best friend Aislynn and her husband Sean got married yesterday! It was such a beautiful day! I was so happy to see them married! They looked so happy and I'm so proud of them! I have known Aislynn since 3rd grade and we have grown so much closer throughout the past years! It was a long but beautiful day!




Taking pictures around the temple!

Decorating the car! We had so much fun! We made a web inside the car with string! Got to love decorating the car!

The newlyweds cutting their cake!


First dance as Husband and Wife!


And of course AJ came with me and stayed at the reception and kept me company. It was good to have him there! :)

1 comment:

Trav-Amy-Kennedy-Shaylee Barney said...

CUTE! AJ and you are so cute together! And you look way gorgeous!