July 1, 2009

My Week's Excitement!

So i have been fortunate to drive a beautiful car this week! Though it does have Arizona licence plates, i'm still loving it! ;) My car became friends with a suburban a couple of weeks ago. While i was at work, some guy came to Ace Hardware and accidently backed up into my car! He must have hit it on an angle because it shifted the hood and bumper to the right(if you are looking at the front of my car). He pushed up my bumper to be over my gril, cracked the fenders and a plate behind my light...or something. Scratched up the paint on the bumper and pushed my light in.

He was very kind to come and find me. He gave me all of his information and told me he was sorry! So his insurance is paying for.....EVERYTHING!!! They are paying for the repairs which will cost almost 2 thousand dollars. They are paying for the rental...which is awesome!

I have always liked Mazda 3 cars! So they just happen to give me one to drive for a week! It's like they are meaning to tourture me or something. Cause it's going to be really hard to give it back! I especially love the color of it. I should have taken the picture of it while it was outside of my garage, but oh well! I just wanted to show you all what i'm driving for a week! I love it!!! Anyone have any ideas on how i can convince them to just take my Focus and i will keep the Mazda??


1 comment:

Tyson and Angela said...

I remember when someone hit me and they paid for a rental to get it fixed. I got to have an Oldsmobile Alero and I loved it...compared to my Nissan Sentra. But, man a Mazda 3!! That has got to be tempting for you...especially since you have your car paid off now. :)