
For the 4th, my family had a breakfast were AJ came and I finally got to meet my future sister-in-law! She is the cutest thing ever! I finally get to have a "little sister"! Literally! She is shorter and younger than me! haha It's a little joke we have going around the family! We went up the canyon to take some of their engagement pictures! Here is one of them! They are so cute!

My dad even had to take some of me and AJ for my aunt to see us! Apparently the word is going around my extended family that i have a boy now! haha it's quite funny actually! But we had a blast!

I really wanted one of me and Brandon, so we got a couple, this one is one of my favorites! Cause it's so us! I love my brother! He is awesome! We have grown a lot closer together, since he has been off his mission! I love it! We two go to stick together living with our parents! haha just kidding mom and dad!
I have never seen an accident in real life. It has always been on tv. It was different being so close to him and watching it. They finally did get him off the horse and he layed on the ground for a while, but he did get up and walk off. Probably with a dislocated shoulder though. Poor guy!
The bull fighters are brave souls! Not one cowboy stayed on their bull for 8 seconds, but the bull fighters got up close and personal with a few of the bulls! I could never do that! It was amazing! None of them got hurt, but they were probably just being macho! haha


2 comments:
Oh man! That would be SO much fun to go to! I love that stuff! I think I need to find one around here to go to! Thanks for the videos. Those were AMAZING! ;)
Yeah! I am one of those extended family people that is hearing about your boy! Guess who I had to hear it from, Thanks a lot Jess! LOL just kidding. I love all of the pics they look fantastic. :D
Post a Comment